If you wish to enable/ disable your insurance policy from auto renewing, you have two options available:
1. Please go to www.zego.com and click on the purple "Help Chat" icon on the bottom right of your screen.
2. Then kindly select "Get in Touch" followed by "Leave us a Message."
3. Enter your name, email (linked to your Zego account) and phone number that you used to register your insurance with Zego.
4. Click on the "Please Select a Reason" and select reason "Renew Policy" from the dropdown options.
5. Under "Customer Product Type", select your insurance policy
6. Please highlight that you wish to enable/ disable auto renewal of your insurance policy in the text box. The more information you give us, the quicker we will be able to respond to your query.
7. If required, attach any files.
8. Press "Send"
Please call our sales number listed on our website and we will answer your call and process your cancellation request. Please note that due to increased call volumes, your wait time might be high and you may be subject to calling charges as per your telephone network provider.