In case you wish to renew/ reactivate your insurance, you have two options available:
If your policy is not set to auto renew, please call our sales number +44 (0)20 3308 9800 and we will process your renewal request. You can also enable auto renew to automatically renew your insurance policy without having to contact us.
Online - By email
An email is sent to customers on 30 Day policies in the UK who are between 7 and 4 days from the expiry of their policy providing the policy is not already set to automatically renew.
You can click to confirm you are happy to renew on the email sent to you. You will then be redirected to a landing page which confirms if your renewal and payment have been successful. You will have 24 hours to change your mind using the cancel button on the landing page.
Online - On our website
1. Please go to www.zego.com and click on the purple "Help Chat" icon on the bottom right of your screen.
2. Then kindly select "Get in Touch" followed by "Leave us a Message."
3. Enter your name, email (linked to your Zego account) and phone number that you used to register your insurance with Zego.
4. Click on the "Please Select a Reason" and select reason "Renew Policy" from the dropdown options.
5. Under "Customer Product Type" please select your current policy that you wish to renew.
6. Add any additional information in the text box. The more information you give us, the quicker we will be able to respond to your query.
7. If required, attach any files.
8. Press "Send"
Our customer support team will process your renewal request at the earliest and you will be notified.
Please note that you will not be insured if your policy has lapsed and Zego will not be held liable in any such event. It is your responsibility to ensure that your insurance policy is reactivated when you drive.