Note: Upon the cancellation of your insurance with us, please be advised that we will notify your Work Provider that you are no longer insured.
In case you wish to cancel/ withdraw/ deactivate your insurance, you have two options available:
1. Please go to www.zego.com and click on the purple "Help Chat" icon on the bottom right of your screen.
2. Then kindly select "Get in Touch" followed by "Leave us a Message."
3. Enter your details
4. Click on the "Please Select a Reason" and select reason "Cancel my Policy" from the dropdown options.
5. Select the reason under "Cancellation (Detail)" and select your policy under "Customer Product Type"
6. Provide the following information in the text box. The more information you give us, the quicker we will be able to respond to your query.
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Post Code
- Vehicle registration number
- Date for policy to cancel
7. If required, attach any files.
8. Press "Send"
Please call our support number listed on our website and we will answer your call and process your cancellation request. Please note that due to increased call volumes, your wait time might be high and you may be subject to calling charges as per your telephone network provider.