Can I get roadside breakdown cover for my car/taxi in Ireland from Zego?
Yes - Breakdown cover is available to customers in Ireland who take out an annual Zego SPSV Taxi Insurance Policy. Please see the article below for benefits, exclusions, and pricing.
Insurance Type: Breakdown
Policy Types: Annual
- Must have Zego SPSV Taxi insurance to purchase this cover.
- Combined Roadside, Continuation of Journey/Recovery and Home cover within Ireland.
- Roadside - fixing the vehicle at roadside
- Continuation of Journey/Recovery - transporting vehicle and persons to nearest repair garage
- Home - fixing vehicle within short radius of home, because of e.g. dead battery
- Annual policies only
- 14 day cool off period, no refunds after
- The member will be entitled up to three assists during annual membership.
- Cartow.ie shall not be liable for any repairs to the member’s vehicle.
- Cartow.ie shall not be liable for the costs of any parts, keys, lubricants, fluids or fuel required to restore the vehicle's mobility.
- Cartow.ie are not liable for any accident or breakdown brought about by any avoidable, wilful and deliberate act committed by the member. Members can only be provided with the benefits if the registered vehicle was in a roadworthy condition and regularly serviced prior to the incident.
- Other exclusions may be found in the full terms and conditions.
Price: Annual €38.00