Do you have Social Domestic & Pleasure (SDP) insurance for scooters in the UK?
Yes - Social, Domestic, and Pleasure insurance is available for scooters on a 30 day or annual policy. Please see the article below for criteria, benefits, and exclusions.
Insurance Type: Social Domestic and Pleasure (SDP)
Policy Types: 30 Day, Annual
Levels of Cover: Third Party Only (TPO)
- Age: 21-65
- UK or EU licences only
- Must have CBT (compulsory basic training)
- 2 or fewer claims in last 3 years (fault or not)
- No one claim over £10,000
- Driving convictions: Up to 2 minor or 1 medium driving in last 5 years (Admin will do checks on this automatically)
- No criminal convictions
- Vehicle engine size 50cc - 125cc
- England, Scotland & Wales only
- Allows a user to drive for social, domestic & pleasure purposes.
- No excess fee (TPO)
- No passengers permitted
- No breakdown cover
- No excess fee
- No cover for commuting
Price: 30 Day £x-£x | Annual £x-£x. Price variable depending on multiple factors.