Public liability insurance is not a legal requirement, but will cover you for legal responsibilities for accidental damage to any person and damage to property, giving you extra peace of mind.
Articles in this section
- How will you receive my shifts? How will you know when I am working or not?
- What if I want to cancel Public Liability insurance?
- What are my payment options for Public Liability insurance?
- Is Public Liability insurance compulsory?
- What Public Liability insurance does Zego offer?
- What is public liability insurance for?
- How will you know when I am working or not?
- What do I have to pay to make a claim?
- What if I want to cancel this insurance?