Zego will receive the hours you work directly from your work provider, meaning you will always be covered when you are on your shift.
Articles in this section
- How will you receive my shifts? How will you know when I am working or not?
- What if I want to cancel Public Liability insurance?
- What are my payment options for Public Liability insurance?
- How can I report a claim for Public Liability?
- Is Public Liability insurance compulsory?
- What Public Liability insurance does Zego offer?
- What is public liability insurance for?
- How will you know when I am working or not?
- How can I report a claim?
- What do I have to pay to make a claim?