Driving without insurance is illegal. Penalties include fines and disqualification from driving. In the case of an incident where you don’t have the correct insurance, you are liable for all the costs incurred and failure to pay these can lead to further legal cases and penalties.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable/ disable auto renew?
- How do I renew/ reactivate my policy
- What do I do if I want to cancel my insurance?
- Can I add an extra driver to my policy?
- What if I have a complaint?
- What if I am stopped by the police?
- How do I change my details?
- Who will be my insurer?
- Why can’t I work with my normal insurance?
- What happens if I drive without the correct insurance?